Postural Alignment for Riders
Carey has personal positive experience with THE EGOSCUE METHOD and has had training in THE EGOSCUE METHOD.
Carey passed exams for Postural Alignment Specialist certification in 2006 and has been a practitioner since then.
Understanding load-joint alignment has added to an understanding of rider impact on the horse. Helping the horse rider establish better functionality and balance through the integration of simple restorative exercises and movement improves the unity and performance of both horse and rider.
- Do you feel that your saddle slips to one side?
- Do you feel that one stirrup is too long/short?
- Do you fall forward on your horse?
- Do you have discomfort in your back, hips, knees, ankles, feet when you ride?
- Do you have discomfort in your shoulders when you ride?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then The Egoscue Method may be helpful to you.
Call for an appointment. I will be happy to explain this method further.